DLL Cleaning Services has implemented measures to operate safely. The health and well-being of our customers, associates, and employees will always be the priority.
This is why we have updated our protocols to protect you and our cleaners. Not only is DLL Cleaning Services providing our cleaners with personal protective equipment (PPE) such as masks, gloves, booties, and thermometers, but our cleaners will also:
- Follow social distancing guidelines
- Wash their hands upon entering and frequently
- Wear gloves while working and change gloves before each clean
- Wear a mask or face covering while traveling and on-site
- Use EPA-registered cleaning disinfectants
- Take their temperature daily
- If exposed to COVID-19, it will not clean until cleared by a medical professional.
We likewise ask that you take steps to keep our cleaners safe.
Before your clean, please determine whether, in the past 14 days, you or your household members have:
- Experienced COVID-19 symptoms
- Tested positive for COVID-19
- Had close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases
If any of the above apply to you, please do not schedule a clean and resume our services once you can answer “no” to all three. We will waive your cancellation fee if you cancel due to illness.
If there are other measures you want us to take, let us know, and we’ll try our best to accommodate you. For example, if you would like our cleaners to use a particular cleaning solution, let us know at email@example.com.