1. Your Privacy Rights
2. Scope and Consent
3. Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with the use of the Services, and to help us personalize and improve your experience.
A. Information We Collect Automatically
B. Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and store any information you provide us when you use the Services, including when you input or add information on a web form, add or update your account information, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolutions, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding the Services. When you use the Services, we also collect information about your transactions and your activities. In addition, if you open a DLL account or use the Services, we may collect the following types of information:
• Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
• Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you link to your DLL account or give us when you use the Services.
• Detailed personal information such as your date of birth or national ID number.
We may also collect information from or about you from other sources, such as through your contact with us, including our customer support team, your results when you respond to a survey, your interactions with members of the DLL corporate family or other companies (subject to their privacy policies, terms of service, and applicable law), and from other accounts we have reason to believe you control (whether in part or in whole). Additionally, for quality and training purposes or for its own protection, DLL may monitor or record its telephone conversations, correspondence, or other communication with you or anyone acting on your behalf. By communicating with DLL, you acknowledge that your communication may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning.
C. Information from Other Sources
D. Authentication and Fraud Detection
In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal information, we may collect information about you and your interactions with the Services. We may also evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity.
E. Using Your Mobile Device
4. How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
• provide our Services;
• process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
• verify your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes;
• resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
• manage risk, or to detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
• detect, prevent or remediate violations of policies or applicable user agreements;
• improve the Services by customizing your user experience;
• measure the performance of the Services and improve their content and layout;
• manage and protect our information technology infrastructure;
• provide targeted marketing and advertising, provide service update notices, and deliver promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
• contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging;
• perform creditworthiness and solvency checks, compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We may contact you by phone, mail, email, text, or other means to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, or as otherwise necessary to service your account. Additionally, we may contact you to offer coupons, discounts and promotions, and inform you about the Services and the services of our corporate family. Finally, we may contact you as necessary to enforce our policies, applicable law, or any agreement we may have with you. When contacting you via phone, to reach you as efficiently as possible we may use, and you consent to receive, autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages. Where applicable and permitted by law, you may decline to receive certain communications.
We may combine your personal information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the Services, content, and advertising. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply indicate your preference by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by following the directions that may be provided within the communication or advertisement.
When you access our website or use our Services, we (including companies we work with) may place small data files on your computer or other device. These data files may be cookies, pixel tags, e-tags, “Flash cookies,” or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively “Cookies”). We use these technologies to better serve you as a customer – for example, we may use these to customize Services, content, and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness; help ensure that your account security is not compromised; mitigate risk and prevent fraud; and to promote trust and safety across our sites and Services. You are free to decline our Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, unless our Cookies are required to prevent fraud or ensure the security of websites we control. However, declining our Cookies may interfere with your use of our website and Services.
7. How We Protect and Store Personal Information
We store and process your personal information on our computers in North America, Asia, Europe and elsewhere in the world where our facilities are located. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
8. How We Share Personal Information with Third Parties
We may share your personal information we collect from you, including your name, contact details, and transactions and activities, with:
• members of the DLL corporate family;
• credit bureaus and collection agencies to report account information, as permitted by law;
• companies that we plan to merge with or are acquired by;
• law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to DLL or one of its affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our Terms of Service;
• other unaffiliated third parties, for the following purposes:
• to customer service for customer service purposes, including to help service your accounts or resolve disputes (e.g., billing or transactional); and
• to service providers to enable them to support our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, operations, marketing, customer service and technology services
• other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
If you open a DLL account directly on a third party website or via a third party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on a DLL website) may be shared with the owner of the third party website or application. These sites may be governed by their own privacy policies and you are encouraged to review their privacy policies before providing them with personal information. DLL is not responsible for the content or information practices of such third parties.
9. How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Information